Thursday, May 26, 2011

May 26 - Me

Mary John,

Listen, let's don't go a foolin' each other: I ain't gonna use that money for no churches. I ain't had a job in 2 years and my trailer payments are overdue. If you send me that money I plan on spending every last dime on us.

I done reckoned that I could buy a new triple-wide trailer and put it on some land with horses and such. Junior (my oldest boy) could use some fancy new snake-skin boots and one of them jacked-up trucks so the girls will like him. Estel May (my precious angel) wants a new nose. Hers is really in bad shape (kinda like a cross between a pug dog and a mackerel). My wife (Betty Sue) and me, we would buy us one of them new RVs with 3 TVs and a washer/dryer inside and drive across the country. Well, most of the country. I got no use for them folks in Washington DC or New York City or California. We would eat out all the time while we was traveling: McDonald's and Waffle House mostly (I love breakfast anytime and these are more our kind of people). Now that would be the life!

I guess your money would last about a year or two and then we'd be right back to where we are now (except for the horses). That okay with you?
Your new friend,
Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment